Wednesday 4 April 2007

XBLA: Sensible Soccer will feature Online multiplayer

Yuup. I'm shedding tears of joy! It'll be weird not playing this with a keyboard (and scoring my patented SWOS banana shots!) but I really, really can't wait for this one.

Now PLEASE MS, NBA Jam TE, Cadillacs and Dinosaurs, Chase HQ, Robocop 2, Final Fight, Streets of Rage (all of them!)...

I remember the days - and nights - of playing Sensi endlessly back at college and we're sure the updated Xbox Live Arcade and PC versions due later in the summer are going to appeal to both old and new fans.

We think it's important to stay true to the original and we'll be delivering what fans of the original SWOS have been eagerly waiting for years, SWOS online multiplayer!

Taken from Kotaku

4 comments:

Ben said...

I'll definatley be up for some SWOS online action!

Kevlar81 said...

Wow, i can't wait for that! It might even beat worms as the best game on the 360 ;)

Mal said...

I want this too! ill have to dust off my 360! i think my controller needs charging!

Ben said...

Will it support 4 players?