Wednesday 25 April 2007

Geomtetry Wars Still As Popular as Ever.

Couldn't help noticing that we have all cracked open Geomtery Wars recently.
Coincidence? Or is it just that it still remains one of the most addictive games on the 360?
Either way, I have definatley lost my touch, couldn't even scrape 100K!

I have also been enjoying a spot of Texas Hold Um. Never really been into Poker but a friend recently introduced it to me and I've got the bug. Thank god it's not real money! My bank roll is currently -200K!
Give me a shout if you fancy a game some time! Maybe I can get some money back! ;-)

6 comments:

Lee said...

I started playing again cause Vinny's little sister Jen keeps tormenting me. she gets to 2mill practically every time now. I usually hit 500k on a good go, but I've not surpassed my top score yet. Suffice to say its still MY fave Live Arcade game, and I personally feel one of the best games out on any platform for a little while now. Simple brilliance!

Ben said...

2 Million! She must have Jedi reflexes! How old is she?

Lee said...

I think she's 25-26 now.. She's freakishly good

Ben said...

Thank god for that! I was worried you were going to say 9! I'm not sure I could have coped with being thrashed at Geometry Wars by a 9 year old girl !

Mal said...

I struggle to get anywhere close to my old geometry wars score anymore, i need to give it another crack. I reckon i can top lee's score but not jens!

I can't play it for longer than 30 minutes tho, i start freaking out!

Some of the PS3 Network games are very good too, Blast Factor is alot like geometry wars but uses the tilt action of the controller for some stuff! it has end of level bosses too =)

Lee said...

Its pretty crushing when she laughs at you for only getting 250k. Worst thing is Vinny's top score is about 200k, yet he's the top name on my friends list cause of his sister!!