Wednesday 29 August 2007

If you would kindly...

I have decided, BioShock is THE best game ever!
Last night I defeated Ryan thinking that was the end of a very enjoyable game.
Oh how wrong I was...
I'm struggling not to say anything to spoil it but I'm still grinning inanely over what unfolds. I was blown away.
Can't wait to get back to Rapture tonight to find out how it continues.
Never has a game had me so absorbed. Half Life 2 comes close but has a very predictable storyline in comparison.
I remember reading some review saying that there were some key moments in the game that made the reviewer sit back in awe, defeating Ryan is definatley one!

2 comments:

Mal said...

Im loving it, but ive only had time to get 2 or 3 hours in, awesome atmosphere.. feels a bit like Doom 3 but a proper game rather than just the graphics engine demo Doom 3 felt like..

I hate it when you can hear them nattering away there insane ramblings but can't see them.. spooky!

Looking forward to playing some more when i get back tonight but Warhawk is out on PS3 today so ill have to split my time =)

Ben said...

I've just completed it. What an ending!
Rather frustatingly I didn't get the Achievement for completing the game on Hard. Not sure why, it definatley was, never mind I'm playing it through a second time anyway but this time I'll be harvesting the little sisters to see the alternative ending.
Might even post a final review first.