Thursday 18 October 2007

Orange Box

Anyone else tried this? I got the PC version I love every game on it, even though I already have 2 of them! Can't really complain for 25 quid!
  • Portal is an awesome game, short but very sweet! Great humour and the dev comentary is fascinating. Oh and that song at the end is just pure class!
  • TF2 is great fun, really well balanced and differing class to suit every play style, my current favourite is the Spy!
  • HL2 Ep2, more of the same goodness we have come to expect from Valve. Only played a couple of hours but loving it so far.
  • HL2 & HL 2 Ep1. Great games I can now handily give as a gift to my father in law for Chritsmas! ;-) Yes I'm a cheapskate!
Found this great site which gave a spot on review for Orange box, he has great style too, will definatley be keeping an eye on his posts.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/editorials/zeropunctuation/2541-Zero-Punctuation-The-Orange-Box

No comments: