Sunday 14 October 2007

Forgive me Apple...

For i have sinned!!



Ok i know its not strictly gaming, but i spent an hour or so this morning hacking the barry manilow out of my ipod touch, it's gone from being great to being awesome, it can do pretty much everything a laptop can now! Added email, notes, proper calendar, google maps and more!

Put in all the stuff Apple should have added anyway! I think it may become like the PSP Sony vs Hackers battle of last year, but then your not forced to upgrade :)

You need one of these =)

8 comments:

Kevlar81 said...

Is it really that good mal? I'll have to have a look at it sometime, not too sure ill get one yet though. Can you sync mail etc with the mac as its been added on?

Mal said...

im not sure mail syncs, but just bang in all your accounts and it will stay in sync with your regular mailbox, i use it for gmail and it works a treat :)

Ben said...

Wow, that sounds awesome.
If I didn't work for a competitor I would be quite tempted! ;-)

Obviously we have something much better coming! :-)

Mal said...

Everyone says they have something much better, till it dies on its ass next to ipod :)

ive never even seen a zune in real life!

Ben said...

All I'll say is.
"When your at the top, the only way is down!"

Mal said...

Hehe! That's very true. I don't see anything coming thats gonna end ipods run anytime soon tho, zune 2 is a non starter.

Welcome to the social..umm..again.. the real social this time.. we promise.. Urge is horrible, i loaded it once on WMP 11(thats not nice either!) a scary experience!!

Ben said...

Just wait for the Nokia Music! ;-)

Lee said...

I'll get one when they have a decent amount of storage space. That's the only reason I don't have one right now. 16Gb on a multimedia player (with a screen like that) is ridiculously low. Other than that its everything I wanted for a fullscreen ipod and I'm trying to stay away from actually playing with one lest my debit card leaves my pocket....

:(