Wednesday 25 July 2007

360 Red Ring of Death feature

I think my 360 listened to the XBox announcement for the 3 year warranty extension.
As 2 days ago it suddenly came down with the flu giving me a colourful light display shown below...
As this was my second 360 I can only hope that the next one leads a longer and more purposful life... ;)

It ain't all bad though my 360 was out of warranty but MS have given me 2 years warranty for the Red ring of death "feature". Just have to wait 20-25 days for it to come back :(

4 comments:

Ben said...

Nearly 4 weeks without an XBox!! How will you cope!? You have my sympathy. Just don't do anything crazy like buy a PS3!

Lee said...

This whole red ring thing SUCKS! I don't know if mine will go again, my original one failed back in July last year :(

Not to rub it in, but the MotoGP 07 demo was just released and it's fantastic!

Mal said...

How MS can get away with making 11 million faulty consoles and not be in court is amazing to me. My original console is still going but i barely touch it anymore which probably helps!

They've known about this from the beginning too which makes it so much worse, they've taken us all for mugs. Microsoft have not made one cent from there gaming division since they started and this is gonna put profit off for a fair while.

On much better news, Heavenly Sword demo goes up today, cannot wait!!!

Kevlar81 said...

Thing is though Mal, I would still rather have a faulty 360 (had 2 now) than a PS3, there is nothing that interests me at all. (not trying to start a war again ;) )

Atleast they are now trying to fix the issue, Sony had a lot of problems with the PS2 and lasers dieing, but I don't think they ever admitted it...

It is annoying especially as the weather is so crap this summer, I havent event played Forza 2 properly yet :(

Going to miss Guitar Hero as I was really enjoying it, oh well hopefully it will be fixed for good!