Tuesday 8 May 2007

Heroes

OK I realise this has nothing todo with gaming (maybe I should change the blog title increase the scope) but I had to mention this new show I came across last week on the SciFi channel. If you haven't seen it yet it is definatley worth checking out. They aired the first 10 epsiodes last week and luckily I managed to fit the lot on the Sky+ box and watch them all in sequence.



The special effects are awesome, it is very well written and the characters are all very interesting and well acted. Personally I find it better then Lost. My favoutite character is definatley Hiro Nakamura who has the best power by far, the ability to bend space/time.

I would recommend you watch the show from the beginning though, I don't think it is the kind of show you can just drop into half way through.

4 comments:

Lee said...

strange coincidence, went round to a friends house this weekend and he was raving on about it. I started watching and its brilliant. He burnt me the first 19 episodes, so I've got a fair bit of catching up to do

Hiro is hilarious from what I saw in the first episode.

Ben said...

I'm only up to episode 12 but every one has been good and progressing at a decent rate unlike Lost! Plus they actually continue from the previous weeks cliffhanger!

Mal said...

Yep, its awesome, i have every episode shown (upto 21) if anyone needs them, episode 20 was the best so far by a very long way.

Hiro and Ando are awesome =)

very cool show.

Apparently with the next series its not going to continue like lost but have a completely new story with new heroes and stuff so won't suffer the same fate as lost and get too confusing to bother with.

Ben said...

I'd like to take you up on that offer Mal if your serious.
Do you have them on DVD?