Wednesday 30 April 2008

GTA IV First Impressions

So far I am absolutley LOVING IT!
Have played for 5 hours but have only done a few missions from the
main story. Have been so lost into the GTA world trying out all the
new stuff. Dating, Playing pool, watching TV and cabaret, some great
shows! I agree with all the rave review but I must admit the graphics
are slightly disappointing compared the GOW or Assassins Creed. Very
dull colouring and dreary (that could just be to set the current
tone), I find the HDR is is really overblown and makes it difficult to
make out detail at times. I had a similar issue with Burnout Paradise.
Beautiful at times, but quite hard on the eyes. Maybe I need to play
around with my TV settings. Thats really my only complaint aside from
the bloody noisy 360. I'd forgotten how loud it is compared to the
PS3. Almost wish I'd gone for that version!
Anyway the main reason for getting the 360 version is so we can play
multiplayer!

So when shall we have a bash at some Cops and Robbers?

No comments: